So I met with a Liberty Dialysis bigwig today at the Hayden clinic. She asked me how I was feeling about coming up to work at the the N. Idaho clinics. I told her I was okay with them hiring somone locally to cover them especially if Medicare approval is worked out. She responded by saying the company is feeling the effects of the recession and is looking hard at staff to patient ratios and are making layoffs and cutbacks company wide. The Idaho Falls clinic does not have the census at 53 patients to justify full time hours for the social work position. She said if I want to work full time hours I might want to continue to work the N. Idaho clinics. I said sure, no problem! So it looks like I'll be able to keep the gig for awhile.
So, how deeply did you sink into that
ReplyDeleteTarghee powder? Looks like the 2 of you would need some outside assistance to be extricated upon landing. Great background in pic #1. About the recession.... we can stand seeing you in N.I. as often as you like! Pop