
I've felt like I've been leading a double life these past few months. More accurately it has felt like a triple life. They consist of my Idaho Kidney Center life, North Idaho Nephrology life, and steelhead life. I don't believe I was in Idaho Falls a single Saturday the past few months and it felt like I was in N. Idaho almost every other week. Yesterday I had the option of going to Utah for a mission reunion but opted to stay home and nurse my cold, rest up, and regroup.
I've been lucky enough to spend some beautiful days on the river in pursuit of the fish of a thousand casts. Somewhere along the way I lost my steelhead mojo and they have turned into the fish of a million casts. Landing two fish is a little disappointing but I got to spend some quality time with some of my favorite people in some of my favorite places so I still feel I came out ahead.
I also got to experience an adventure to Zion National Park that was near perfection. It was a trip that exceeded my expectations in stunning landscapes, daring hikes, and ideal weather conditions. The company was not too bad either! I left there with visions of a guy's week at a different national park every year.
I am expecting the coming weeks to be be a little slower paced and look forward to just one identity or maybe two.
No comments:
Post a Comment