Okay, so Reid set me up with a blog so I can join the rest of the family bloggers. So ma and pa Fitz are next. Just watched the BCS Championship. Headed to Oregon tomorrow.
Yeah, Kelly! You have a blog! I am very proud of you. Those first four sentences are always the hardest. It's all downhill from here. I am looking forward to all of the juicy updates. Love you! -Toad
Ok little brother, it is time to put finger to keyboard and add another post. Start with blogging about non-personal stuff you enjoy (hunting, fishing, Hannah Montana, etc), then you will quickly get in the flow and start conveying items of personal interest that the family will enjoy. Line upon line...
Yeah, Kelly! You have a blog! I am very proud of you. Those first four sentences are always the hardest. It's all downhill from here. I am looking forward to all of the juicy updates. Love you! -Toad
ReplyDeleteOk little brother, it is time to put finger to keyboard and add another post. Start with blogging about non-personal stuff you enjoy (hunting, fishing, Hannah Montana, etc), then you will quickly get in the flow and start conveying items of personal interest that the family will enjoy. Line upon line...
ReplyDeleteSo, lets hear it from you. I am waiting with great anticipation. Mom
ReplyDelete